corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance trouble

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance trouble
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
19th Jul 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quinn direct is run by fookin retarded monkeys.They are about as much use as Royal Mail.ALOT of folk who have been with them have been caught driving theyr mates cars etc under the impression they are insured because Quinn directs policys always have on the documents "Policy holder may also drive other vehicles with the owners permission" blah blah but for u to be covered u need to have a full E.U license and theres lots of other shite in the small print that u dont know to read as it dosnt mention it.Its when u call them to ask they go thro it all.Fukin twats.

At the end of the day,no insurance at the time when he was stopped is no insurance so hes looking at at least 6 points,8 max, and a fine.Points all depend on how long hes passed his test and the fine is basically up to the judge.Ive found out in the past,the more u offer to pay a month,the less they hit u with.
Ben G

19th Jul 08 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day, it's your own fault if you don't read the small print.

[Edited on 19-07-2008 by Ben G]
Corsa_Sport21

19th Jul 08 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
at the end of the day, it's your own fault if you don't read the small print.

[Edited on 19-07-2008 by Ben G]

At the end of the day,its not your fault if it DOSNT tell u to read the small print for terms and conditions blah blah.

[Edited on 19-07-2008 by Corsa_Sport21]
Ben G

19th Jul 08 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it isn't in the small print, then they don't have a leg to stand on.

but you said:

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
theres lots of other shite in the small print that u dont know to read as it dosnt mention it.Its when u call them to ask they go thro it all.Fukin twats.

going by that, i'm assuming there is small print but people don't read it.

if there isn't any, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on as it's not in there terms and conditions.
Corsa_Sport21

19th Jul 08 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
if it isn't in the small print, then they don't have a leg to stand on.

but you said:

quote:
theres lots of other shite in the small print that u dont know to read as it dosnt mention it.Its when u call them to ask they go thro it all.Fukin twats.

going by that, i'm assuming there is small print but people don't read it.

if there isn't any, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on as it's not in there terms and conditions.

Ok what that says is its in the small print,but it dosnt tell u to read the small print for the terms etc.U understand now?????????
Mertin

19th Jul 08 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates girlfriends got pulled over putting her foot down in his corsa gsi

She wasnt insured, they both got 6 points and fined. So you may get points also for letting him drive the car
Ben G

19th Jul 08 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it shouldn't need to tell you to read the small print/terms and conditions.

its your own duty to, as Ian said previously.

i'm not saying i read everything possible, but i make sure the basic things are correct.
Corsa_Sport21

19th Jul 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mertin
One of my mates girlfriends got pulled over putting her foot down in his corsa gsi

She wasnt insured, they both got 6 points and fined. So you may get points also for letting him drive the car

Plead ignorant and say they told u they were insured and itl get thrown out of court.Got caught driving my bros car with no insurance,he just said i told um i was insured,his case was dropped and i took the rap.
Corsa_Sport21

19th Jul 08 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i'm not saying i read everything possible, but i make sure the basic things are correct.

Erm if there are terms and conditions written in the small print then the company are responsible to tell u that.Itd be silly to expect them not to tell u.
Mark.W

19th Jul 08 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv been with quinn direct 2 years coming up in October and they have been fine with me but i never really had to contact them about any problems but im feeling a bit put off now with all the stories im hearing.

might give Brentacre a go in cotober.

[Edited on 19-07-2008 by wooly101uk]
bieransri

19th Jul 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled and the car wasnt even registered as insured with any company, yet i had documents to prove it was.

Quinn hadnt put any of my or the cars details on the insurance database that the police use. result was sitting around at the side of the m6 for about 2 hours while an unusually friendly cop sorted it me

however quinn, i could of been fooked for that if it was your average power crazy cop
Ben G

19th Jul 08 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Erm if there are terms and conditions written in the small print then the company are responsible to tell u that.Itd be silly to expect them not to tell u.

the company supply you with the t&cs and small print when they send your premium through the post.

they don't do this for fun.

anyone that doesn't read everything thoroughly has the chance to get ripped off by insurance companies. they aren't idiots.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance trouble 23 database queries in 0.0127759 seconds