corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car been for mot

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car been for mot
waters

User status: Offline
4th Jul 08 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes got throttle bodies here.....arrived yesterday haven't fit them yet due to mot this morning.

problem with selling my car is i've pumped like 3 to 31/2 grand into it over the last 10 weeks and i've no idea what its worth.......someone offered me a grand for it the other day......i'll never get my money back.

the original plan was to turn it into a track car. My wife has a rover 214 and we have three kids but when she's at work i end up taking the kids out in it so i can't strip it out inside.

if i decide not to sell it......i may put it in storage and get another project.....I mentioned this to my mechanic this morning and he replied with ' its a good car and it needs using, parking them up does more harm than good'
fazza

4th Jul 08 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your right never get what u put into it.
how much for the throttle bodies??
waters

4th Jul 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsagsi16vplym
your right never get what u put into it.
how much for the throttle bodies??

couldn't tell you mate.......they were a birthday present all my family chipped in for them
fazza

4th Jul 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well how much u want for them lol
waters

4th Jul 08 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they ain't for sale.......my car is in on tuesday for a patch welding in floor for mot.....then they will be fitted and a remap......it will go like a rocket

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car been for mot 23 database queries in 0.0113420 seconds