corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Unleaded VS V-Power/Optimax.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unleaded VS V-Power/Optimax.
Robbo

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 08 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mk V GIT was set to take 98 ron so I ran it on either Optimax or BP 99ron (it preferred BP tbh), not sure about extra power but I certainly always got an avg extra 40/50 miles for my extra £££

The Mk IV gets 95ron and can bloody well lump it

Its set to take either but recomendded 98ron... recommendation can GTF though cos no way am I paying anymore than I absolutely need to!!! More miles or not tbh
pow
Premium Member

23rd Jun 08 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, My Corsa used to get whatever it was given

Ibiza get shell derv, all the time, apart from when I was on the IOW and there wasnt a shell garage. Then it got Morrisons stuff which was actually BP fuel
Superlite Ltd.

23rd Jun 08 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never seen shell Vpower diesel before
Huffski

23rd Jun 08 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the racing puma engine was made to run on normal fuel and it wont run to its optimum performance on v-power
pow
Premium Member

23rd Jun 08 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Superlite Ltd.
I've never seen shell Vpower diesel before

My local doesn't sell it, but one nearest the GFs does - derv was 128.9ppl, vpower 134.9ppl (Yesterday)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Unleaded VS V-Power/Optimax. 23 database queries in 0.0098989 seconds