corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » all you tall chaps with aftermarket seats...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all you tall chaps with aftermarket seats...
ed

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe in a couple of weeks? Within a few months though. Found a few good deals
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

17th Jun 08 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Imolas are mounted on Cobra subframes and with the adapter bars and using the lowest holes on the side mounts, they sit slightly higher than my sport seats sat when fully lowered, not sure how well Steve'd fit in mine, I'll see if I can find a pic to give you an idea

Turns out I haven't got any interior pics and this is the best I can find to give any impression of how they sit, sorry

[Edited on 17-06-2008 by Mike B]
CorsaSport14

17th Jun 08 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got cobra Monaco S in mine, with height adjuster on the driver subframe just same subframe as the standard sport seats
Warren G

17th Jun 08 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omp eco? very nice fit for a slim build person
SteveW

17th Jun 08 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers peeps

think i will head to some modifying emporium and check out some seats.. see what ones are base mounted and what the subframes look like
SteveW

17th Jun 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was the seats from my old old car.. but i dont want sidewinders again this time. they cost too much and weigh a tonne

but you can see just how low they sat
Nismo

17th Jun 08 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S2000 seats, be different, but get them in red

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-2006-HONDA-S2000-GT-BLACK-LEATHER-SEATS_W0QQitemZ250258098402QQihZ015QQcategoryZ10386QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[Edited on 17-06-2008 by Nismo]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » all you tall chaps with aftermarket seats... 23 database queries in 0.0089262 seconds