corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » halfords trade price

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author halfords trade price
windsor

User status: Offline
16th May 08 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10651&storeId=10001&langId=-1&productId=264956&p1=38270&p2=31284
sport_ripper

16th May 08 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

halfords are the biggest load of wank i worked there trust me lol
Rich_M

17th May 08 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've gotta work in the motor trade, or have something to do with the motor trade, i just took a couple of pay slips in to as proof.
Definatly worth getting one, save a bit on tools, service parts ect ... anything a buy from there i usually hand over my trade card 1st, ususally get some kind of discount.
Corsa_Scotty

17th May 08 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am going to be working in the trade come august,When you say car parts does that mean we can get discount on alloys and exhausts etc?
Adam-D

17th May 08 at 06:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no. just car parts / tools etc

nothing on ripspeed
craig8
Premium Member

17th May 08 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tools are pretty good for the money, my sockets take some bashing and never had a problem, ratchet mech's arent covered under waranty but thats normal for tools, i prefer to use snap on or facom ratchets as they are a bit better although halfords ones would be fine for just using on the car at home

parts arent too bad, i use my trade card to get a price, then go to the local motorfactors and get them to beat the price, theres a good discount on the price of wipers and bulbs too

E36 328
Superlite Ltd.

17th May 08 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a really nice 1/4 drive socket set when i joined couple years ago. Do like halfords own tools, fair play to them

Halfords oil too......its comma oil
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th May 08 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I own two 150 piece socket sets from there - got my first one on staff discount for £85, then bought my second one for £99 on trade when they were on offer, so I didn't ave anything on trade, but if they were full price, I'd have got it for circa £160 on trade.
Doug

17th May 08 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Superlite Ltd.
I got a really nice 1/4 drive socket set when i joined couple years ago. Do like halfords own tools, fair play to them

Halfords oil too......its comma oil

Yeah I never get anything from Halfords and I spend more there then alot of people
Twiggy

17th May 08 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who can supply fake doc?
AndyCorsaSport

17th May 08 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I asked for trade discount when i spend about £570, said they didnt do it, but he could give me 10% staff discount, so got me nearly £60 knocked off.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th May 08 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
I asked for trade discount when i spend about £570, said they didnt do it, but he could give me 10% staff discount, so got me nearly £60 knocked off.

Staff discount is 15%.

Surprised he didn't give you trade to be fair, as they also have targets to meet weekly on trade sales, and normally miss them.
Corsa_Scotty

18th May 08 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have to be a certain age?
MatG

18th May 08 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
I own two 150 piece socket sets from there - got my first one on staff discount for £85, then bought my second one for £99 on trade when they were on offer, so I didn't ave anything on trade, but if they were full price, I'd have got it for circa £160 on trade.

These are currently at £99 to the general public, I got a set last week, really pleased with the price and the lifetime warrenty with them.

[Edited on 18-05-2008 by MatG]
AndyCorsaSport

18th May 08 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ScottyBhoy2k7
Do you have to be a certain age?

For discount? No. Just ask for it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » halfords trade price 24 database queries in 0.0129130 seconds