corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Digi Dash

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Digi Dash
Mr Turner

User status: Offline
7th May 08 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, i am looking for a digi dash to fit my corsa B, the astra digi clocks, i would like one that is ready to fit straight in with minimal wiring, also with all the required transducers etc, any help would be great as i am unsure about what i need altogether.

thanks
sean
Mr Turner

8th May 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
Cooper123

8th May 08 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need a transducer if your current speedo is cable driven (starts at 10mph instead of 0), you will also need the digidash of course and the wiring for the digidash out of the gte.
I dont know of any easy way to install one due to there being so much wiring but there are a few wiring diagrams out there as a mate found one for my old corsa when we installed one i think it was off mig.
All i can say is good luck to you
Mr Turner

8th May 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the help, i dont mind doing some wiring, i will keep looking for one then, anyone on here got one for sale?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Digi Dash 25 database queries in 0.0096090 seconds