corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » WR Archive » Hmm, I like this car!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hmm, I like this car!
Paul_J

User status: Offline
7th Apr 08 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/395939.htm

I do like integra DC5s, 260 bhp and from the list of mods would handle like it's on rails.

bit too 'showy' though imo, and due to the weight of DC5's 260 bhp wont be as quick as it sounds... would probably get shown up by faster cars, but still be awesome to drive.

That said it'd be run in the N/A class of Time Attack and I'm sure with a decent driver could seriously show up some better cars by just carrying the speed.

[Edited on 07-04-2008 by Paul_J]
JonnyJ

7th Apr 08 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been in a gravel trap before

If its the same car that is
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th Apr 08 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks the same car

i like it
Norledge

7th Apr 08 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love them... but their rapidly build a shitty image...

Road spec drifting on roundabouts innit m7
dhdev

7th Apr 08 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a DC5 at one of the Combe action days that was all stickered up and competing in the Time Attack series, think it may have been the same one. Its lap times at Combe were definately nothing to write home about and made me think about entering the series. I went to talk to the bloke and he was an arrogant twat Like I say may have been a different DC5, but either way the performance was far from earth shattering

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » WR Archive » Hmm, I like this car! 23 database queries in 0.0087121 seconds