corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should I sell the corsa to buy a vts/old shape crx or tune the x16xe?

Poll: Should I sell the corsa to buy a vts/old shape crx or tune the x16xe?
  Tune the corsa and if so how
  Get a vts for similar money as mine is worth (120bhp) and light
  Get a crx for around £1500

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should I sell the corsa to buy a vts/old shape crx or tune the x16xe?
LeeM

User status: Offline
30th Mar 08 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

know a few people with saxos with no problems. mates vtr is really low and hes never had a problem with anything, only just started grinding slightly going into reverse with nearly 80k on the original box
Chris C

30th Mar 08 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the money it's going to cost you to make your car vts/gti quick.
Going to need manifold, new inlet manifold de cat exhaust system to be on par with a standard vts, no point imo. Save your money and put it into a sxo or 106 ( quicker car to start with ).

Tbh i prefer driving my girlfriend vts to driving my xe
sand-eel

30th Mar 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would get an xe corsa for the simple factor of suprising people and i know two people with a 106 and saxo both had rear beam problems and the saxo had the gearbox problem also i've heard on really hard suspensioned one's the crash sensor gets a shock and the whole car cuts out

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Should I sell the corsa to buy a vts/old shape crx or tune the x16xe? 23 database queries in 0.0132158 seconds