corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa wont start need help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa wont start need help
gra11

User status: Offline
   4th Mar 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i decided to change the engine in my corsa a couple of weeks ago as the first one had a hole in it, but now i have transferred everything across plumbed it all in expecting it to light up the dash an turn over but no luck.

it seems as if there is something stopping it. i changed the ecu, transponder ring, an ignition barrel across anything else i will need?

as all i am getting at the moment is the headlights and rear lights turning on, nothing else will work. not even the oil light or engine management light on the dash.

its a 98 corsa sport 1.4i if that makes a difference.

any input would be appreciated as i have tried everything i can think of.

New Poll