corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear brake lights and Washer jets not working - MK4 Astra

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear brake lights and Washer jets not working - MK4 Astra
Jay

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 08 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im having problems with the lights on my Astra, only the left side was working so I changed the bulb and then the 2 lights came on with sidelights, now when I brake just the top 3rd brake light works, got to put it in for an MOT to get it plated up as a taxi so need it sorting sharpish... what could it be? Dont want to get done over by an Auto Electrician.

[Edited on 22-02-2008 by JayM]
Stu_22

22nd Feb 08 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong bulbs
Jay

22nd Feb 08 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What bulbs should I have then?
Stu_22

22nd Feb 08 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I had a similar problem on my sisters corsa. We had put a sinlge tip bulb in with it should have been a double tipped bulb or in the wrong slot

Just cheque everything over again see if you can find another car to look at aswell
Jay

22nd Feb 08 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il give it a try, just remembered the washer jets dont work either unless you "pump" the stalk for about 2 minutes rather than just pull it and hold it, what could that be?

New Poll