corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car finance/Cant get credit? - Decided against it

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car finance/Cant get credit? - Decided against it
notts.pirate

User status: Offline
21st Feb 08 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ most sensible reply yet

carcraft and all these places will lnd to anyone but its on step higher than a loan shark imo
Tom

21st Feb 08 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian speaks sense, can get alot of car for money for a few months and just put the hours in. Modeo's deisels are pretty much best £ for £ for joey's i've got a few mates who buy them 18 months olkd and keep them for 3 years and then start again.
notts.pirate

21st Feb 08 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also as its a business purchase cant you claim against your tax bill at the end of the year thrfore making the price you pay kind or irrelevant
Jay

22nd Feb 08 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What you said

I went into carcraft last night with no intention to get anything, took no ID/bank details or anything with me. The prices online are doubled when you get in there, I even said to the salesman when he said how did you get on, I said pfft its expensive init... and he said yeh, double the money and laughed, so he didnt even try and sell to me.

Ive got the option of borrowing £3k from family, use my Mk4 Astra and get the GF a cheap Corsa, think im going to just use the Astra to be honest and just put money away.

Thanks for all the comments though.
Jay

22nd Feb 08 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by notts.pirate
also as its a business purchase cant you claim against your tax bill at the end of the year thrfore making the price you pay kind or irrelevant

Dont know how any of that works, me mum was self employed for 22 years so going to get her to sort all that stuff out
Fonz
Premium Member

22nd Feb 08 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my Dad got his C5 on finance and regretting going with the dealership. the ininterest was 40% more than what he could have got at the high street banks and is regretting it. advised me to see the bank before i use dealership credit.....worth looking?
Jay

22nd Feb 08 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fonz
my Dad got his C5 on finance and regretting going with the dealership. the ininterest was 40% more than what he could have got at the high street banks and is regretting it. advised me to see the bank before i use dealership credit.....worth looking?

Just going to use the Astra till it gives up.
Pete_vxl

22nd Feb 08 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work for HBOS loans and the apr rates at the moment are shocking. most car finances are cheaper. average loans are about 15-25% now

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car finance/Cant get credit? - Decided against it 23 database queries in 0.0107791 seconds