corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » TRACK CORSA! ( The Real deal ) possibly up for sale!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TRACK CORSA! ( The Real deal ) possibly up for sale!!!!!
waggers

User status: Offline
12th Mar 16 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right dudes!! Here goes I finally got around to getting the old girl out today and giving her some much needed TLC and here is the out come.....

[IMG]http://[URL=http://s248.photobucket.com/user/waggers84/media/corsa%20pics/B79BC788-8278-4391-AFC0-F704E6CC0C1B.jpg.html]

The car is running all checked etc. There was so many hours gone into this build its crazy but it's time to move on. It has a full aircraft rated fueling system , DTA fuel management, piper cams, diblias throttle bodies ,vernier pullys, a fully triangulated welded in custom roll cage, the list is endless. I'm hoping for offers around 12k as it is such a one off build. To complete the build it needs seats and harnesses, a dash wiring in, suspension as its only on mocks at the moment. The exhaust is custom made out of C16 stainless it's all tacked together and in but just needs welding. Who ever gets this and finishes it will have a proper piece of kit. Any input would be greatly accepted as I have put this off for such a long time. The car is on standard internals running around 150bhp on a 1.4 ecotec engine with a genuine 89k on the clock.I also have videos of it running and driving which I have to work out how to upload. Thanks again guys.

[Edited on 12-03-2016 by waggers]

[Edited on 12-03-2016 by waggers]
oJNAo
Premium Member

12th Mar 16 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12k for a Corsa lord above
bigron1988

12th Mar 16 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12k for a corsa with a standard 1.4 engine &#128514;&#128514;, can have my +750bhp corsa for that price , good luck with that sale
noshua

12th Mar 16 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think he meant 1.2k
waggers

12th Mar 16 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you for your input people. Honestly I know 12k is taking the pi&&,it was typed tongue in cheek. What do you guys think it's honestly worth as I haven't been in the car scene for quite a while. Thanks again
bigron1988

12th Mar 16 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brake it for parts ,you would get double what you will do selling it as a whole , I can't see anyone paying more that 3k for it as it sits, and that's only because there is a few bits that could sell for a nice price , for instance she'll prob own you 4k +with cage and paint job and prob work 1k now
waggers

12th Mar 16 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
Brake it for parts ,you would get double what you will do selling it as a whole , I can't see anyone paying more that 3k for it as it sits, and that's only because there is a few bits that could sell for a nice price , for instance she'll prob own you 4k +with cage and paint job and prob work 1k now

Thanks for that mate, but I really haven't got the time to break it for parts. The cage was 3k and the paint job was 3.5k bearing in mind its going back a few years, Should have done it all white and been done with it, stupid looking back now spending that sort of money on pearl paint for a track toy.
oJNAo
Premium Member

13th Mar 16 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's an immaculate car and would love to own something as clean as this but there was a superb GSI for sale at 7k and it got laughed at.

You'll be able to get a decent amount back for the parts if you were able to break it.

One question, would the dbilas throttle bodies fit on an 8v 1.4 engine?

[Edited on 13-03-2016 by oJNAo]

<<  8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » TRACK CORSA! ( The Real deal ) possibly up for sale!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0409310 seconds