corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Carbon Fiber Wings (Pics).....

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Carbon Fiber Wings (Pics).....
performance-trim

User status: Offline
21st Sep 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Performance-Trim; I think the lack of response by yourself in the group buy post or in general has left people feeling wary. members of this site have been stung a couple of times in onerous group buys and as such you can't blame them for being on the defence.

your last response in the group buy thread was on 12-03-2009 at 02:32 PM and you responded to Doldy's build thread on 09-06-2009 at 12:27 PM - as a group buy which is open to any member and as such is visable to all members; it would probably have been beneficial to respond in there, if not for the benefit of the individuals then for the benefit of the wider audience who may have been viewing the thread in the hope of joining a group buy once the parts were delivered.

I am only too aware of the difficulties with mould tool manufacture but so long as a customer (current/potential) is kept in the loop I'm sure they'll be more understanding.

Lee, I do appreciate your feedback. And of course I appreciate all of corsasport as customers and potential customers.

I think I've written it on threads before, but I must emphasise that myself and performance-trim are members of 30+ forums for various makes and models. It isn't usually practical for me to keep up to date on all threads and posts.
RichR
Premium Member

21st Sep 09 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see you point, but where group buys are arranged and where customers are in place; it doesn't take 5 minutes to log on and leave a brief note. Even if its on a sunday afternoon just after tea; keeping people in the loop will give you a much better reputation than leaving people wondering.

I always take 5 minutes to run a google search of both our own name and our main competitors on a Friday afternoon just to keep myself in the know and to see what tenders people have won/people are saying about our products etc. Some may see it as an ego trip, I see it as Market Research.

I always check the missus' hotel as well so that she can respond to any criticism before it gets out of hand - the internet has made it far too easy to make or break a reputation in a very short period of time!
performance-trim

21st Sep 09 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very true. Good advice.
nathy_87

21st Sep 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
Gareth F

21st Sep 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Performance trim left a business card on my corsa outside screwfix in chichester, no money to buy the parts though
Please dont do it again else ill get into debt
markx14xe

8th Nov 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not cheap tho
Eck
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great input Mark.
Kevxx

8th Nov 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Great input Mark.

Great input Eck

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Carbon Fiber Wings (Pics)..... 23 database queries in 0.0126791 seconds