corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Uprated Fuel pumps group buy!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Uprated Fuel pumps group buy!
luke85

User status: Offline
5th Jan 08 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a group buy happening on migweb for sytec uprated fuel pumps, we need a few more people to get them at the fully discounted price, If we get 20 people together we will have them for around 80 quid each, we need 7 more people!

Not much use to anyone with an XE but anyone with a tuned LET would be needing one of these to push over 250bhp reliably

Pumps will flow enough for 440BHP

Link to migweb group buy

AdamF
Premium Member

5th Jan 08 at 09:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need 8 now as ive oredered mine, sorry couldnt wait any longer
tony696

5th Jan 08 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i neva went for a uprated one i got the 3l v6 omega one fits rigth in
luke85

5th Jan 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I looked into the omega pumps and even the 3l V6 has the same pump that all the calibras had (except for the external pumps) so its the same as the standard LET one.

[Edited on 05-01-2008 by luke85]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Uprated Fuel pumps group buy! 25 database queries in 0.0100260 seconds