corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Options...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Options...
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
   3rd Jan 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right been bored of the corsa...and need to move out my rents house... but fancy another car all at the same time...wont be moving out for another few months but am starting to buy things for move already! which makes me laff buying ikea, without a house to put the shit in!

Right was thinking, do i:

a) keep the 1.4 corsa sport...tax cheap, insurance £470 (paid off till december)...the cheap option although will involve buying things for it as i cant help it..? like lowering, mhw's,depo's, grille and cambelt change and stuff to pay...probably fairly expensive if i finish it off!

b) buy a vts...couple of hundread pound and sell my corsa, should be easy to do, faster, better car in whole i know im on corsa sport! insurance is £654 for a year?

c) save till next year for a 172/182 clio, insurance still ok plus 1 year no claims more to make 3 ?

d) have a laff keep the corsa and slam a c20xe in it... ?

e) go diesel? what car...? £3k budget? hmmm
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 08 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep corsa as it is

you'll appreciate a house alot more than a fast car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Options... 23 database queries in 0.0084200 seconds