corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Now Slim/Slimming Tablets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Now Slim/Slimming Tablets
Ally

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 08 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone used these before?

I did when i came back from Spain as i have put on 7lbs in a week, and they shifted it in 4 days...

Have put on over xmas so bought some more to get rid of the bulk ive aquired via xmas eating. I've read the info/reviews and googled them... but are they actually safe?

Anyone else used slimming tablets?

I'm gunna post this up now because i don't really care ... i joined slimming world in April 2007 and i weighed 19stone 7lbs

Got down to 14st 8lbs (im nearly 6 foot tall) and im borderline 15st7 atm so was hoping to shift the excess quick

I know alot of you dont agree with slimming tablets, and at the end of the day the best way is via healthy eating and exercise but seeing as it worked for me before i thought i would try it again

Please refrain from the 'your so fat comments' ive lost 5 stone, so being 14st somthing is a hell of a difference to nearly 20!

--DAN--

2nd Jan 08 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno about the tablets, but big respect for been so honest and losing 5st in such a small space of time, you done good.
Jodi_the_g

2nd Jan 08 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No ally they are not can cause heart problems among other things.

Although rare not worth the side effects from just eating healthy and taking a bit longer.
Carl

2nd Jan 08 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep concentrating on changing your lifestyle, you may find quick fixes that help, but that is generally all they are.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Now Slim/Slimming Tablets 24 database queries in 0.0095692 seconds