corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Custom Cages Multipoint Corsa B Cage Info

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Cages Multipoint Corsa B Cage Info
DYL

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 08 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£300 plus vat tweeks

i can get it £300

[Edited on 03-01-2008 by DYL]
Gary
Premium Member

3rd Jan 08 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enuff. Thats bloody cheap!
Novaneil

3rd Jan 08 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
So you thought you would get a custom cage designed and fitted for the same price as an OMP / Sparco one?
Seems you were dreaming visiting that place and should just buy a ready made one.

Sorry but where did I say I thought it would cost the same as an OMP/Sparco one

I was more than willing to pay up to a grand for the right cage. What I didn't realise was that the original price for the Custom Cage (as quoted in Demon tweeks and on their own website) was the buy it in "KIT" form. I thought it would be partly assembled and not just a load of profiled pipes.
Novaneil

3rd Jan 08 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
quote:
Originally posted by Novaneil
Im now thinking the best solution is to just buy an OMP 10 point (£360) and have it installed with a few additional strengtheners/braces to my spec.

I believe the OMP is about 25kgs in standard form so shouldn't be too heavy either.

Neil

HI
Where have you seen the OMP advertised at £360?

Ains

On Ebay its £300 plus £60 delivery at the moment mate.
Novaneil

3rd Jan 08 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dhdev
Surely you're not gonna roll it, with that giant lump under the bonnet weighing it down it'd never get airborn! You'd be better off investing in a bull-bar for when you understeer off at the first corner

I reckon a 6-point with door bars is the best starting point. Get that welded in and tagged to the A and B pillars, then if you wanna be fancy get it extended through to the turrets.

Get a six point, fit it with some load spreading plates placed beneath the feet, bolt it all up, prep it then get Colin round to weld the feet, tag it in and add some extensions to the front turrets. Tell him you want it the same as the 'ring Golf he built

This is what im thinking Oli, although Colin is a hard man to get hold of! I think i'll give it to M&M to do the welding work.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Custom Cages Multipoint Corsa B Cage Info 23 database queries in 0.0108621 seconds