corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » HD TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HD TV
ramecroft1

User status: Offline
29th Dec 07 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ME and my girlfriend are looking for a HD TV to play our PS3 on. There is one in asda (Onn i think the make is) for £349. Would there be much difference in between the one from asda or a samsung one for instance? I mean like picture quality and usability? both 32" HD.

Any Help appreciated
BarnshaW

29th Dec 07 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, you get what you pay for mate. if u buy a cheapy naffy HD set then obviously the picture may not be as good for example as a same size sony unit. what make and model is it?
Corsa_Joel

29th Dec 07 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Samsung one would be slightly better most probably yes, all HD tv's are different mate. But any HD tv will make the PS3 look amazing.
ramecroft1

29th Dec 07 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that i made the decision for the 37" Samsung HD with Built in freeview. Don't know the model no. though. Its £699 From currys, does anybody know somewhere reliable that i could get a better deal?
ramecroft1

29th Dec 07 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, a little off topic but is this the correct cable to connect my PS3 to my Router?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20M-CAT5E-NETWORK-CABLE-ETHERNET-LAN-RJ45-CONNECTOR-UK_W0QQitemZ110209404087QQihZ001QQcategoryZ57188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know that the PS3 has Wi-Fi but my step dads being a "C U Nxt Tuesday" and won't lower the secruity settings of the LAN!!
ramecroft1

29th Dec 07 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT ?
Tim
Site Administrator

30th Dec 07 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup that's the correct cable, but you should still be able to connect the PS3 wirelessly as it supports WPA. Is your step-dad using WPA2?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » HD TV 25 database queries in 0.0093129 seconds