corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » What do ya reckon?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do ya reckon?
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
15th Dec 07 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right basically the gf and her mum have moved into their new house and they are currently with Virgin Media so they had to disconnect from the old house and reconnect to the new one....

I told my gf to make sure we had a Wired connection point upstairs so that I could simply just use the Cat 5e cable which comes with the 360 to connect to XBL

but OH SHOCK the geezer from Virgin Media couldn't be fucked to do it and all he ended up doing was putting a wireless-router downstairs so now I HAVE TO BUY A FUCKING XBOX 360 WIRELESS ADAPTER!!!!!

absolute piss take

anyways I was thinking about trying to use a bridge (wireless bridge) and connect my 360 via the cat 5e cable to the bridge -> then to the wireless router

Do you think that there is any other way around it ?
Aaron

User status: Offline
15th Dec 07 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe one of these?

http://www.solwise.co.uk/net-powerline-av.htm

New Poll