corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Parts needed; Can anyone from easy anglia region help me out?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parts needed; Can anyone from easy anglia region help me out?
sport16v

User status: Offline
9th Dec 07 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

. Need some bits as car is out of action at the moment. Looking for 2 front knuckle assemblies, 2 track rod assemblies and 2 bottom ball joints. Anything at all is helpful. Can swap my set of 3 spoke wheels as an exchange if need be but do have some money as well (not money I really want to spend but car needs to be back on the road). Thanks

[Edited on 09-12-2007 by sport16v]
Kerry

9th Dec 07 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a corsa gsi shell sitting on my drive your welcome to the bits you will just need to come and get them
sport16v

10th Dec 07 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you hugely, Pm'ed

[Edited on 10-12-2007 by sport16v]
jamesvalver

10th Dec 07 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the bottom ball joints and track rod ends new mate. not worth getting 2nd had ones really
sport16v

10th Dec 07 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

righty o. I can get the whole lot for £94 new so might just do it as mate says it's bound to be hassle getting the parts off without proper air tools anyway whereas if I get the bits new, we can just get mine on the ramp and get it all off, quick sharp.
Kerry

10th Dec 07 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamesvalver

12th Dec 07 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
righty o. I can get the whole lot for £94 new so might just do it as mate says it's bound to be hassle getting the parts off without proper air tools anyway whereas if I get the bits new, we can just get mine on the ramp and get it all off, quick sharp.

job done then i think!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Parts needed; Can anyone from easy anglia region help me out? 24 database queries in 0.0118361 seconds