corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Official COD4 Thread

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official COD4 Thread
Bissmire

User status: Offline
6th Jun 11 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever since you posted about cheating I've had nothing but cheats. Inf Ammo just getting spammed by noob tubes, FFS. Playing Balck Ops now
Brett
Premium Member

6th Jun 11 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was better when I had a JTAG and they were like rocking horse shit

[Edited on 06-06-2011 by loafofbrett]
Bissmire

6th Jun 11 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mind modded lobbies at all, sometimes they can be fun. When i was hosting on PS3 people loved them, would have the same people in the lobby for hours becasue they were fun and I didnt make them unfair. Its just the shit ones full of little kids spamming the shit out of grenades.
Brett
Premium Member

6th Jun 11 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the lobbies that bother me as such, but more the fact that whoever is cheating will have constant UAV and red boxes drawn around other players so they can see them through walls and stuff. You simply cannot have a legitimate game on it where everyone's on the level.

<<  14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll