corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Decent Headunit for use with Ipod

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decent Headunit for use with Ipod
Willox

User status: Offline
4th Nov 07 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a decent headunit for use with an ipod.something along the lines of alpine,pioneer,sony,kenwood etc. want something with a fairly good spec that will allow my ipod to be controlled through the headunit with the cable coming down the back of the headunit out of sight and have the ability to charge the ipod too. needs to display artists and songs on the headunit automatically aswell,cheers
boz_gsi

5th Nov 07 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a ripspeed 1 got ipod thing n duz ldz off other things its only few months old
in really good nik, its a CMR-i3000 modle
£60
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Online
5th Nov 07 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boz_gsi
have a ripspeed 1 got ipod thing n duz ldz off other things its only few months old
£60

or £69.99 brand new from Halfords.
boz_gsi

5th Nov 07 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
quote:
Originally posted by boz_gsi
£60

or £69.99 brand new from Halfords.

o my m8 payed 100 n summet few months ago didnt realise that £45 thaen m8 soz bout that

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Decent Headunit for use with Ipod 25 database queries in 0.0087051 seconds