corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » The Winter Project 07

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Winter Project 07
Dazbo

User status: Offline
27th Sep 07 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello to all

This winter is gonna be spent mainly in the garage many long, late and cold nites spent in the garage. I recently bought a Corsa 1.2sxi off ebay. Im looking to convert to a C20LET over the winter months.

Current Status iam stripping the car out with the help of my girlfriend, however theres a long way to go as yet!!

As fellow Corsa lovers iam sure you appreciate my plee for help, so if you or anyone you know is breaking a corsa, tigra, astra ect..... With C20LET + parts, please drop me a line

Please follow my progress ya never know you might wanna buy it once iam done!!

Winter Project 07

[Edited on 27-09-2007 by Dazbo]
jamesvalver

27th Sep 07 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello mate. project looks like its going to be a good one. i have a few c20xe parts but i'll keep an eye out for let bits
Dazbo

28th Sep 07 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamesvalver
hello mate. project looks like its going to be a good one. i have a few c20xe parts but i'll keep an eye out for let bits

Hey mate thanks for your reply what bits do you have just out of interest. so far I have no parts but getting ready for the conversion

jamesvalver

29th Sep 07 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inlet manifold, throttle body, fuel rail and a few other little bits. nothing major left anymore as had to clear the garage out a few months back
Dazbo

30th Sep 07 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See you have had slight heated convo about rollin roads... Did you fit your redtop your self?
jamesvalver

30th Sep 07 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. yeh. some ppl cant believe it tbh and dont seam to want to. im happy with the results as every other car on the day made bang on the money. o well lol.

yeh i fitted it on my driveway

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » The Winter Project 07 24 database queries in 0.0089769 seconds