corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » OScommerce and paypal payment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OScommerce and paypal payment
drax

User status: Offline
16th Sep 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone done this recently?

I need to get this sorted tonight really and its confusing the shit out of me, alot of support seems to be going in different directions on the oscommerce forums. Paypal is useless.
Dan Lewis

16th Sep 07 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

search for an app called paypalsb
drax

16th Sep 07 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, im not really interesting in a different kind of shopping cart.

I really just need someone who has had experience setting up the type of paypal merchant tools where you do not need to have a paypal registration to pay for goods,

Ie. it either has a paypal portal where you enter your card details (ill assume you need SSL for this), or where it goes off to paypal and you can enter your card details and paypal will take care of it (although im sure ive got it set up to do this now already but its not very obvious that you can do it, and i cant exactly test it.)
drax

16th Sep 07 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nevermind I think ive sorted it out

New Poll