corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hazard Perception - who's done a theory test recently?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hazard Perception - who's done a theory test recently?
Paul_J

User status: Offline
14th Sep 07 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
If you ride a bike then the hazard perception should be very easy for you.

Yeh I can point out every potential hazard no problems, but I was just worried it'd say 'Too many clicks' as I'd be clicking for every hazard, rather than the main scoring hazard in the vid!

What about things like Signs, saying 'Slow' or 'Potential skidding' etc? do you click for sign's too? As you'd probably change speed if you saw a warning sign.
Daimo B

14th Sep 07 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ITs easy, especially if you've got experience.

Your just going along a road, click everytime you think there is a hazard...

I.e, if you see someone walking between a car, or approaching a school, or something in the road, car about to pull out of a junction etc.

A noob may struggle, but anyone with experience (and can drive, not a middle lane type tw4t) will find it simple.
benh3

14th Sep 07 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mean i thought that you could only click like 6 times and then that it for each clip, but my instructor said you can click alot within reason, but its not worth getting worried about just relax before you do it and if you see anything at all ahead just click and thats when you will get 5's

[Edited on 14-09-2007 by benh3]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hazard Perception - who's done a theory test recently? 23 database queries in 0.0085299 seconds