corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » vauxhall corsa 1.4 alram troubles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall corsa 1.4 alram troubles
dunlop3551

User status: Offline
8th Sep 07 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

I own i vauxhall corsa 1.4 1997 vegas.

When i bought it from the auctions the batt was falt and the alarm kept going off when trying to start it.

now it came with a seprate alarm button. its not on the key just a small box seprate. now i have had the car for over a year not had any problems but that alarm box went flat ages ago and when i replaced the little battery in it it woundnt work so i took it off the key ring as i never turned the alarm on as i just locked it with the key. its been on the drive for 2 weeks as its not been used and when trying to start it the alarm went off as the batt was flat now i cant turn it off now. its charged every time you connect the batt its sets off you can start it drive but it wont go off i tryed locking it then unlocking starting nothing just keep setting off any ideas on how to turn it off with out using the thingy .

there must be away if you lose the little black box if not your buggered any help would be great

take care

steven
dunlop3551

9th Sep 07 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there a fuse to disable it or a wire
gsirick

9th Sep 07 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find the siren horn and trace the wires which should go to the alarm unit where u will find fuses.
if not just find the siren and disconnect it.
BarnshaW

9th Sep 07 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had to cut my horn wires as my horn decided to go off randomly wen i was driving.
gsirick

9th Sep 07 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint got a horn at the min as its decided to stop working, needs a few taps with the hammer
dunlop3551

11th Sep 07 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks il give that a go but if someone broke in isnt a fuse i bit to easy

and if i did cut the main wires it might no start as it dose now its got a onboard computer so if i took it to a dealer any ideas how much it would cost to get a new key fob re programed

New Poll