corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » SE Regional Meet - Sunday 7th Oct - location location location

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SE Regional Meet - Sunday 7th Oct - location location location
deano87

User status: Offline
6th Sep 07 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=382130

The idea at the moment is to go go-karting, and will likely be in Letchworth, which is South Central! Will be good to get people from South Central there as well BUT it is a South East meet so numbers may be tight etc.

There will be NO updates in this thread. Always check the South East one

Justus3

9th Sep 07 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deano.. is it worth asking on the Corsa-C forum and seeing if a few of the members like myself want to make it a joint meet? We had a Luton meet today and normally meet at the Bedford Cruise on a Sunday evening, although we are slowly pulling out of the Bedford meets due to the stupidity of some of the little chavs that attend.

[Edited on 09-09-2007 by Justus3]
deano87

10th Sep 07 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Justus3
Deano.. is it worth asking on the Corsa-C forum and seeing if a few of the members like myself want to make it a joint meet? We had a Luton meet today and normally meet at the Bedford Cruise on a Sunday evening, although we are slowly pulling out of the Bedford meets due to the stupidity of some of the little chavs that attend.

[Edited on 09-09-2007 by Justus3]

I've never really like the idea of the Bedford cruise. Ermmm, it will be best to ask a South East organiser. I know there is rivalry between Corsa-C and Corsasport though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » SE Regional Meet - Sunday 7th Oct - location location location 24 database queries in 0.0096161 seconds