corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car for 3 grand?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What car for 3 grand?
Ben G

User status: Offline
18th Aug 07 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSi
corsa let..

true dreamer
eazy187

18th Aug 07 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
quote:
Originally posted by eazy187
quote:
well if i get a 1.6 sport then it will be cheaper so il have the money for insurance. i have pass plus so that will half it lol

not quick enough for me though

Our 13 year old 1.4 sri is quite capable of sitting at 85mph on the motorway. How is that not quick enough, its breaking the limit as it is Why dont you get a fast enough car and have your own insurancee policy, therefore making it easier and cheaper in the long run to get a decent premium on a decent car instead of relying on the work of your parents / whoever

its got nothing to do with top speed its acceleration im after, my 1.2 can do 100 but i rarley go over 70. it will be under my own insurance
eazy187

18th Aug 07 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSi
corsa let..

true dreamer

thats out of budget and deffo insurance as i found out lol
strick206

18th Aug 07 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
quote:
quote:
well if i get a 1.6 sport then it will be cheaper so il have the money for insurance. i have pass plus so that will half it lol

not quick enough for me though

Our 13 year old 1.4 sri is quite capable of sitting at 85mph on the motorway. How is that not quick enough, its breaking the limit as it is Why dont you get a fast enough car and have your own insurancee policy, therefore making it easier and cheaper in the long run to get a decent premium on a decent car instead of relying on the work of your parents / whoever

its got nothing to do with top speed its acceleration im after, my 1.2 can do 100 but i rarley go over 70. it will be under my own insurance

youve said your going as a named driver and now your saying your going on your own insurance, have you actually decided yet?
eazy187

18th Aug 07 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit did i say as a named driver? my mistake then it will be my own insurance like i have now
Dandare

18th Aug 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look in Classifieds at my 1.6 16V Corsa £3000, it is what you need at 18 to stand out from the crowd. It's not just good looks either it has the suspension, power and grip to go with it.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Aug 07 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

21 0ncb 4yrs of driving £9000 on an impreza p1

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car for 3 grand? 23 database queries in 0.0140760 seconds