corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hasselbaink to Cardiff...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hasselbaink to Cardiff...
AndyKent

User status: Offline
17th Aug 07 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad works for 'Active Luton' and he found the clubs new training ground and had been working with Pinkney and Blackwell before the start of the season.

Last minute we were invited and told to park round the back where the players come in (mostly in RR Vogues you know!) so we met most the players going in, then had a meal in their new suites. Only problem was Pinkney hadn't mentioned our names to anyone so kept getting asked what we were doing there

Never mind, was a good game, glad we went. Nasty about the dude run over outisde during the game tho
Nath

17th Aug 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice! They going to be training on the Electrolux site aren't they?

Were you parked by the Railway line then, by the tunnel thing?

Yeah that was harsh what happened to that guy, some sick people about!
AndyKent

17th Aug 07 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the one, but randoms keep complaining that they don't want it. Like one woman said she wouldn't be able to trespass across it any more, so my dad offered her a bike

Even funnier is that she took up the offer

Yeh, thats it. Couple of nice Astons in the car park when we were leaving too

Have you heard anything else about the move to Harlington? Whats your thoughts on it? Would be better for me, I live in Flitwick to closer
Nath

17th Aug 07 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there are plenty of people opposed to it, but for me it's a good move. I'd love to move to J10, but if it was J12 or bust i'd choose J12 all day long.

Plus Harlington is still an LU postcode!

I live in MK so it's literally 10mins down the M1.

Pinkney has an Aston doesn't he? Reg plate P1NK D
AndyKent

17th Aug 07 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is that they've gone a really good job with redecorating parts of the current stadium (did you get a programme? couple of the suites have got a picture in there) but to be fair, the stadium is well past it. Theres no point flogging a dead horse is there. They can't stay there and compete with the Dons new stadium - nice place, crap team

Not sure J12 will go ahead tho really will it? with the airport and all that? Harlington would be good, but the villagers are miserable bastards

Yeh, think he does Didn't have it at the weekend, but sure he does
Nath

17th Aug 07 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J10 is being held up by the land owners, who are incidentally our old owners. They are asking for more than what the land is worth. And with Cliff Bassestt owning the land at J12 the current board are more reluctant to deal with him then the others.

I've no idea if we'd get planning permission. Center Parcs failed with a bid to build a new park a few miles down the road, plus the land is supposidly Green Belt.

It's a toughie!
AndyKent

17th Aug 07 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed.....

I have heard another rumour, but will keep that quiet
Nath

17th Aug 07 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u??
AndyKent

17th Aug 07 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
Nath

17th Aug 07 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hasselbaink to Cardiff... 24 database queries in 0.0120690 seconds