corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » North East??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author North East??
PHIL SXI

User status: Offline
4th Dec 02 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any meets goin on in the north east??? I feel left out!!!
Bennn

5th Dec 02 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres something on near the Quayside in Newcastle just about every friday i think - near Spiller factory. I never go cos i'm always out on the lash on the Qside on a Friday but often see them flying past
PHIL SXI

6th Dec 02 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to go to spillers every saterday night, but they put a huge numb fence up to stop people comin in and dumped rubble all over to stop the races!! spillers was the greatest location ever, now there's nowhere that u can go every nigth and guarentee that there will be plenty of people about! team valley was ok for a few weeks but nobody's botherin now. I suppose bishop is always good for a laugh on a sunday!

We need another good spot up north!!!
M2RTY

6th Dec 02 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hear theres a lad from up north with a mint green corsa van

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » North East?? 23 database queries in 0.0120139 seconds