corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another Muppet Rarri driver....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another Muppet Rarri driver....
AdZ9

User status: Offline
6th Aug 07 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people calling the guy who crashed it an "idiot" but how do you know that he wasn't run off the road or he swerved to miss someone who was in the road/ran out infront of him?
ed

6th Aug 07 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jelousy, whenever an expensive car is involved in an accident, it's always the 'rich prick' behind the wheels fault
Daimo B

6th Aug 07 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its always the "know it all" who doesn't have a clue about the road and area, road conditions etc who sits there and taps at his keyboard.................

Meanwhile, someone whos used the road for 8 years, knows the surface condition in all weathers, never has seen an accident there ever, and has a good understanding of accidents and likes working out how they happenend.

ed

6th Aug 07 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's got nothing to do with the road, the accident sounds like a bit of a wierd one. The comment I'm simply making is that whenever tere are pictures of an expensive car thats been bumped up it's always 'some rich prick smashed thier car up' and 'they have a fast car but they can't drive it for shit'. SO FUCKING WHAT?
Daimo B

6th Aug 07 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So fucking what indeed.
If i want to make a comment on the drivers skill abilites, who are you to tell me I can't have that opinion eh?

What a melon, yes, lets do what people on the internet tell me to do

And given the fact im in london every day and see an AWFUL lot of rich people, and unfortunatly have to work with a lot of them who do own cars like this, I can confirm from my own experience that half of them do not have the foggyest idea about driving, or anything about cars.

I've had conversations with people at work who've got a picture of their ferrari/porsche/masterati on their desk. But when speaking to them, you can clearly tell they don't have a dam idea at all.

So yes, Im fully within my right to MY opinion based on MY experiences.

Again

[Edited on 06-08-2007 by VXR]
AdZ9

6th Aug 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have the money, and can afford a sports car why would you want to go out and buy a normal car? Whether you can drive or know much about cars doesn't mean you can't buy a sports car?

Also you could know every centimetre of the road inside out and been driving on it for 50 years.. but an accident is an accident, just because you know the road doesn't mean someone didn't run out in front of them or something similar...

Just remember, opinions are like arseholes... everyone has one. Just because someone said theirs doesn't mean you need to go ultra defensive and arguing :-)

Morale of the story!? Innocent until proven guilty, if the guy is found to be drunk or being stupid and crashes then its his own fault, if it was to avoid hitting someone/something then hes a very unlucky (and lucky) person.
Daimo B

6th Aug 07 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, but i find it people with too much money and not enough skill amusing to me. Maybe its a jealousy thing, maybe not, but its my opinion (and my party, so i'll cry if i want to, cry if i want to, yadder blah).

Yup, your right, just not having someone tell me what opinon I should or should not have.

AdZ9

6th Aug 07 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no-one did though did they?

also, yeh someone might be rich and have no skill in driving, but then they are probablly skilled in another field, for example an architect!

So you could be rich and know alot about cars, and have a nice house and then thats like this guy saying he finds it amusing that you have a nice house but no skill in architecture (if that makes sense)

either way i want a big nice house and a nice car and i'm skilled in neither area
Paul H

6th Aug 07 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would love to of heard his conversation with his insurance company how do you go about explaining that pmsl
Daimo B

6th Aug 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
no-one did though did they?

also, yeh someone might be rich and have no skill in driving, but then they are probablly skilled in another field, for example an architect!

So you could be rich and know alot about cars, and have a nice house and then thats like this guy saying he finds it amusing that you have a nice house but no skill in architecture (if that makes sense)

either way i want a big nice house and a nice car and i'm skilled in neither area

Dead right, but it makes me feel big and hard and better about myself for not being able to afford a £100k car...

Like you, I wish i was skilled engouh to earn it, but then again, if i had that money, i'd go on numerous driving courses to make my skills better.

Lets face it, you buy a convertable Ferrari, then drive round the nations capital at 3am with the roof down, to try to look cool and show off, so thats why i've gone nothing nice to say about it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another Muppet Rarri driver.... 23 database queries in 0.0167570 seconds