corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hand break

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hand break
LABTEC

User status: Offline
20th Jul 07 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i had the fright of my life last night i was on a hill behind another car waiting to exit the road, put my hand break on and started to roll backwards. I was wondering if it is easy to tighten the hand break cable on a 53 plate corsa sxi cdti, i have no idea where or how to do this could someone help.

[Edited on 20-07-2007 by LABTEC]
johnhara1

20th Jul 07 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the corsa B the adjuster is on the rear axel.

Not sure on the C maybe take it to a garage if you dont know? Shouldnt cost more than an hours labour.

LABTEC

20th Jul 07 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi cheers for the reply but someone told me it was easy to do that is why i was inquireing as i am at work all week and i need my car for work. I was looking for a way to sort this out after work as i work 7 to 7 and quite hard to get it into the garage

New Poll