corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Scoobynetter comparing Xbox360 and PS3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scoobynetter comparing Xbox360 and PS3
Marc

User status: Offline
10th Jul 07 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/computer-related-34/619947-xbox-360-vs-ps3-comaprison-albeit-short-one.html

I await Stchevens unbiased views...
Ren

10th Jul 07 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wired controllers are extra? If its a price thing, he didnt mention that the PS3 is almost double the price of a Xbox, and that the wireless pads don't even have rumble in the PS3

Now that tells me the 360 is probably close to the limits of what it will display

BS PS3 Fanboy IMO x
dave17

10th Jul 07 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ren, is that 360 yours?
Brett
Premium Member

10th Jul 07 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will the black 360 in your pic showing the three red lights have had its warranty voided by having the case changed?
Rus

10th Jul 07 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff. But you gotta see the xbox fanboys getting there views in
Dee
Banned

10th Jul 07 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tommy

10th Jul 07 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have slashed $100 off the PS3 in the states
Dav

11th Jul 07 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy
They have slashed $100 off the PS3 in the states
This is rip-off-Britain tho! We get everyting last and at a higher price. But if they did cut the price here I would be more tempted to get one.
Rob_Quads

11th Jul 07 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ren

Now that tells me the 360 is probably close to the limits of what it will display

BS PS3 Fanboy IMO x

I do laugh at the way that you say anything bad about a XBox 360 and your suddenly a PS3 Fanboy. If you actually read the review you would see its a fair and balanced review. As he said he did not review everything i.e. online etc but for him the PS3 edged it.
Nath

11th Jul 07 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
quote:
Originally posted by Ren

BS PS3 Fanboy IMO x

I do laugh at the way that you say anything bad about a XBox 360 and your suddenly a PS3 Fanboy. If you actually read the review you would see its a fair and balanced review. As he said he did not review everything i.e. online etc but for him the PS3 edged it.

And vice versa tbf.
Ren

11th Jul 07 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
quote:
Originally posted by Ren

BS PS3 Fanboy IMO x

The fact that he said the 360 is at the limit of what it can display shows he's talking shit PS2 didn't get the most out of its hardware until its last 2 years, same with Dreamcast, same with Xbox, Gamecube etc... If it was a purely unbiased review, he would of mentioned the price, (and as i said) the drawbacks in the PS3 controller. I have a PS3 in the house, and I admit I like my 360 more, but Im not a fanboy

<---
The elite isnt mine btw, but it proves its still vunerable to the three red lights.
Ren

11th Jul 07 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Will the black 360 in your pic showing the three red lights have had its warranty voided by having the case changed?

Not really, because all 360 internal components are exactly the same. 360/Elite, theres no difference... Component wise
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jul 07 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Subaru Impreza website reviewing computers? hmm

anyway, i think the review seemed quite fair and the fact the ps3 only just edged it still suggests to me the 360 is by far better value for money, not to mention there is bugger all games on the ps3
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jul 07 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also it doesnt matter where you look you will find people preferring one over the other, iv seen plenty of reviews with the 360 beating the PS3

horses for courses
Marc

11th Jul 07 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love you Steve

New Poll