corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » new organiser?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new organiser?
sam-smith

User status: Offline
15th Jun 07 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think fear does it anymore soooo.......

votes?

unless fear comes back that is
eastend

15th Jun 07 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone that is willing to do it gets my vote!!

[Edited on 15-06-2007 by eastend]
sam-smith

15th Jun 07 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spose i would.
eastend

15th Jun 07 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got my vote then lol
shane_o

15th Jun 07 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice lil chat u 2 got goin on here. LOL
nah in all seriousness the orginiser in this region isnt the bigest problem in this region, its us lot pulling our fingers out and saying does anyone fancy a meet at xxtime and xx date etc, i have asked before but seems as theres a bit more interest these days somthing might actually happen
DarkBahamut

15th Jun 07 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the biggest problem (in all regions to be fair) is getting the meets to happen after a date/place is agreed.

I think what would be good here is with the meet that seems to be taking shape is that even if only a few of us can make it, we should still hold it. If its a case of starting small and 'working our way up' its better than nothing .
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Jun 07 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very true chaps.

Anyone applying for the organiser role should ideally have experience in order to be appointed, therefore if you get a meet together and it is successful this will stand you in good stead.

Can I suggest you do something first Sunday of July? Two weeks today? Might be worth doing something soon rather than waiting for August.

That would be my suggestion anyway. Obviously need a location before this is confirmed.
will_ainsworth

20th Jun 07 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh we cant expect a whole heard of corsa's to start, im up for any meets as soon as i pass

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » new organiser? 24 database queries in 0.0132720 seconds