corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Any oblivion boffs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any oblivion boffs
SetH

User status: Offline
12th Jun 07 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have fun, but there are some tough battles in there some agaisnt multiple opponents but same old rules apply those with 1337 0wn4g3 enchanted weapons pwnz j00 4ll.
A1EX

12th Jun 07 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have many 1337 0wn4g3 weapons to pwn 4ll, also ive got a dark brotherhood assasin who i can have follow me around and help me in battles i think ill bring him along ill give it a go in a mo
SetH

12th Jun 07 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm let me know if it works with that assasin with you, there are rules and stuff in the arena. ie you cant loot corpses etc, well not till your grand champion.
SetH

12th Jun 07 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And you have to wear the arena armour as well, you get a choice of a heavy rainment or light rainment, both enchanted but if your quite far into the game it probably sucks.
A1EX

12th Jun 07 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill let u know how it goes im off to give it a try now,
A1EX

12th Jun 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im now grand champion the messanger of death ws quite easy as i kept using my fire magic thing which takes 51 health off the opponent, only one i had trouble with was the magician who cud absorb any magic and hit u back with it, and being a vampire the fire didnt help too much
oh i cudnt use the assasin he had to wait outside
SetH

13th Jun 07 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what level are you? I did this early on in the game when i had crap weapons so it was quite a challenge. the wizard i just rushed him with a standard blade and carved him up real nice. towards the end i had some enchanted weapons made all the difference. Would be better if you couldnt use enchanments though, more a case of fighter skill then relying on 1337 0wn4g3 weapons!
A1EX

13th Jun 07 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true, on a few i just used my 1337 0wn4g3 skills which involved jumping real high onto things and shooting with the bow and arrow.
I think im about level 34 ish now, everytime i sleep i gain a level lol but i really need to feed on someone soon as the vampirism allbeit giving amazing agility and sneaking is gettin a bit annoying.
Im at a loss what to do now though as i cant be arsed to go and close all the oblivion gates. I think ill do some thieves guild stuff
SetH

13th Jun 07 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what race/class are you m8?

what do you mean everytime you sleep you gain a level?

im contemplating doing the find a cure quest, pain in the arse finding 5 empty grand soul gems though. Although being a vampire does help on the harder missions.
A1EX

13th Jun 07 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im an elf i think or somet i cant remember, ill have to have a look, although now he looks nothing like wat he shud as hes all boney and pale cus of the vampirism. Fuck finding a cure if i have to find soul gems though lol i dunno whether its something ive done, everytime i sleep and wake up i get the uve reach a next level thing and get to add points to my skills and it goes up a level:S im maxed out on a few aswell now
SetH

13th Jun 07 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah the 4 stages of vampirism. was going to say if you character is levelling up everytime you sleep then something is up lol.

There are some guides online on how to find a cure, on pc you can just open the console and hack it but guess we dont have that luxury.
A1EX

13th Jun 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aha im on the pc but id prefer to try and do it properly before resorting to cheats on it, i didnt know there were any cheats, i may investigate though
also what are the four stages of vampirism as when i had the guy bite me i didnt pay any attention to what wud happen etc lol

[Edited on 13-06-2007 by A1EX]
danny_vx

13th Jun 07 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH, cure yourself. seriously.. being a vampire sucks big time. you can find grand soul gems in all the mages guilds plus the cabinet in the arcane university.
danny_vx

13th Jun 07 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
aha im on the pc but id prefer to try and do it properly before resorting to cheats on it, i didnt know there were any cheats, i may investigate though
also what are the four stages of vampirism as when i had the guy bite me i didnt pay any attention to what wud happen etc lol

[Edited on 13-06-2007 by A1EX]

Your face gets more and more unhuman like, and you cant go outside.. Nobody will talk to you, just call you a beast. the sun hurts you more and more until eventually you drop dead straight away when you go outside.

[Edited on 13-06-2007 by danny_vx]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll