corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting my sparco seats.............................................................................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting my sparco seats.............................................................................
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   7th Jun 07 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

base monted...now the mounts must fit to the seat (no bolts supplied) and the bases to the floor...again no bolt supplied. what bolts do i use ? mount the seats or the bases first ? where to i bolt the bases to ? demon tweaks are c*nts btw and dont help once they have sold you the product
jr

7th Jun 07 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll show you tommrow what you need to do

subrames standard or spraco ones ?
SAL
Premium Member

7th Jun 07 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sparco sub frames
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need help on this bigtime
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
i need help on this bigtime
cpcrampton

8th Jun 07 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bolts should come with the subframes you bought... i had this problem with demontweeks to. (mounts to seat) seat and mounts to base
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no bolts...calling them agian in a bit
Fro

8th Jun 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Demon tweeks gheys
Corsa E-Tec

8th Jun 07 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the base to the floor can you not just get the bolts from vauxall?

not sure on mounts to seats, pics may help.
P1CK4D

8th Jun 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
Demon tweeks gheys

I also found this. I was missing parts when I had something delivered from them.
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just spoke to demon tweaks again fick c u n t s dont no nothing about fitting, and have never fitted these wtf are they havin a laugh ? not laughthing
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa E-Tec
for the base to the floor can you not just get the bolts from vauxall?

not sure on mounts to seats, pics may help.

i have the bolts that hold the corsa seats down, but the sub frames they have sent dont sit in the same place as the original ones, dont have a foggiest how to mount them to the floor ? the reason i brought them is so it would be a straight swap...spent over 1300 buying this lot and no help at all c u n t s
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

8th Jun 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need 4x M8x1.25 bolts about 40mm long and washers to match to mount the frames to the floor.

then get 8x m8x1.25 about 25mm long with nylock nuts and washers to match to mount the seats to the frames. any nut/bolt manufacturer or supplier will have them in stock.

Top Tip: put the outside rear bolts up through the floorpan rather than down through it and use a nylock nut and washer to bolt them down, much easier to mount the frames and remeve them again
SAL
Premium Member

8th Jun 07 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the mounts (sub frames) do not fit like corsa seats then ie 2 bolts at the rear and then slide forward or the hook type things...?
SAL
Premium Member

9th Jun 07 at 07:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamesvalver has shed the light ! should be fitted today

New Poll