corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yesterdays additions

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yesterdays additions
Kellye

User status: Offline
6th Jun 07 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok tbf car does look good in this pic.

Am not to keen on the front lights I think morettes would look nice, but they cost 330 brand new.
j

6th Jun 07 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, i already have depos sitting in my garage, but they are too "insecure" and failed the MOT so using these lights to get it through then the depos will be back on
DAZ1985

6th Jun 07 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thing you can do mate is get done what you need to and after mot put the car how you want it then post pics.

I think people just trying to give you advice on how you could change things but others say it in a way in which you would class as offensive.

Ifyou ask for peoples opinions then they are going to be honest about it.

Me personally dont like white wheels or blue lights

If you've got smoked depos id have smoked rears and darker wheels so that you've not got loads of different coloured bits
Kellye

6th Jun 07 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DAZ1985
Best thing you can do mate is get done what you need to and after mot put the car how you want it then post pics.

I think people just trying to give you advice on how you could change things but others say it in a way in which you would class as offensive.

Ifyou ask for peoples opinions then they are going to be honest about it.

Me personally dont like white wheels or blue lights

If you've got smoked depos id have smoked rears and darker wheels so that you've not got loads of different coloured bits
sorted

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yesterdays additions 23 database queries in 0.0112841 seconds