corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Northern Ireland » Belfast Cruise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Belfast Cruise
Ricky352

User status: Offline
1st Jun 07 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a big cruise on every Tuesday nite near the Odysey - about 100 metres from the Royal Mail building with all the mirrors on it. Just wondered if any1 ever heads up as i have seen a few corsas about, and it is a good spot to check out if youve never been. Theres normally bout 60 - 80 cars there

Ricky
STEvieXE

2nd Jun 07 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this seacat??
Ricky352

6th Jun 07 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it is, i was there last nite and seen a convertable nova and everything
STEvieXE

8th Jun 07 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i heard its full of chavs
Ricky352

13th Jun 07 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye it is a bit. Still a load of decent guys though. Too be honest its gettin pretty crap now cos the cops are there every week. The fuckers just parked up and sat there in one of the spaces last nite for ages. Thats sum job.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Northern Ireland » Belfast Cruise 24 database queries in 0.0172751 seconds