corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 306 Progress

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 306 Progress
WATSON

User status: Offline
14th May 07 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody heater matrix gave up the other week there so had to strip inside car as it was like a swimming pool ..

Started off with a little helper

One seat out..

Oh dear what have we found? Meant to be some sort of plug in there..

Trying to dry the floor off :cry: Bloody nightmare

Any tips for getting the carpet dry? Have half of it in my room just now Rest to be ripped out tomorrow along with dash :cry:

Few more pictures...

New 306.NET stickers come today so got them on the car

She’s back to help and make sure everything’s 100% going fine

Hmm where’s my seat she thinks maybe?

Anyhow less of the cat pish now Missed a few pictures of getting the other seat out and a few other stuff..

Seats out..

Carpets half up

That’s all for now till tomorrow hopefully its a sunny day and will get most of the dash out along with the rest of the carpets.

Oh yeah also have another front bumper on its way from Ecosse then should be ready for paint once i have everything inside done then will start on boot install 8)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 306 Progress 24 database queries in 0.0091801 seconds