corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi build quality???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi build quality???
abdus

User status: Offline
10th May 07 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not that one

Robin
Premium Member

10th May 07 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by g-man
Of course it was cut. Look at it. No way would a tree cut the car completely in half, and then have the two halves sitting side by side.

a) why would the fire service cut the car in half and not just cut the roof off?
b) why would they, after doing that, put both halves next to each other, with wiring still attatched, facing in perfectly opposite directions?
Robin
Premium Member

10th May 07 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
it sold for £6k??

It sold for £4100 odd.

The engine is worth that.
abdus

10th May 07 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by g-man
Of course it was cut. Look at it. No way would a tree cut the car completely in half, and then have the two halves sitting side by side.

a) why would the fire service cut the car in half and not just cut the roof off?
b) why would they, after doing that, put both halves next to each other, with wiring still attatched, facing in perfectly opposite directions?

maybe to get a better price on ebay
jr

10th May 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car was not cut, the owner replied on a prestige foum saying it wasnt cit, also, i cant see any cuts that are in line, clearly it has been ripped apart, what happends whne your doing over 120 and hit a tree
Matt L

10th May 07 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
it sold for £6k??

It sold for £4100 odd.

The engine is worth that.

only looks like half of its there tho. lol.
Colin

10th May 07 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Repost & I dont think its anything to do with build quality, show me a car that wont rip apart hitting a tree at over 100mph
g-man

10th May 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK so there was enough force to rip the car clean in half, yet not enough to injure the occupant?

The seat belt restraint at that force would be enough to crush nearly every bone in your body, and rip every organ from it's mounting.

I'd be more inclined to believe it was t-boned, yes, but not at a force that would rip it clean apart.

I may be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

P.S How do you know the person that replied saying it wasn't cut *really* was the owner?
Robin
Premium Member

10th May 07 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok.
Colin

10th May 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah yeah.....

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi build quality??? 23 database queries in 0.0133600 seconds