corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fuel pump c20xe carbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel pump c20xe carbs
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th May 07 at 23:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok please dont bite my head off if this has been discussed a million times before but done a search and never found the advice i needed. Basically i need a fuel pump for for my weber 45's on the redtop xe. I know all about the facet redtop pump but due to all the other costs involved in this conversion looking for something OEM that will do the job. Does anybody know of an off the shelf pump that will do the job? or of a cheap high pressure pump and cheap regulator that will replace the low pressure one.

thanks in advance

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Vaux Lad

User status: Offline
9th May 07 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the std injection pressure pump, with an adjustable pressure regulator to get the pressure down to carb level(3-4psi)

[Edited on 09-05-2007 by Vaux Lad]

New Poll