corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » I was driving through my wonderful county (sort of) yesterday....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I was driving through my wonderful county (sort of) yesterday....
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Apr 07 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...and out of the corner of my eye, saw a lovely blue Corsa C and a red Nova.

[Edited on 26-04-2007 by Robin]
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

25th Apr 07 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh so thats what you were doing, saw you in carlton yesterday, in beeby way i think its called, was gonna jump out in the middle of the road an say hi

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Robin
Premium Member

25th Apr 07 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I got lost, had to drop something off at my mate's house on The Moor, my satnav sent me down Beeby Way, which I then realised was a dead end, turned round and went back out

I also ended up on Manor Close, looks nice up there

Anyway, I found my mate's house eventually

[Edited on 24-05-2007 by Robin]
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

25th Apr 07 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah saw you drive in then drive back out a few mins later lol the corsa looks suprisingly good on softstars & it sounds alright aswell.

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Robin
Premium Member

26th Apr 07 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, thinking about it, it's Bedfordshire, so the title is a lie

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » I was driving through my wonderful county (sort of) yesterday.... 25 database queries in 0.0107791 seconds