corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Polo Gti Build up - warning, lots of random pics lol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polo Gti Build up - warning, lots of random pics lol
Corsa_Carl

User status: Offline
18th Apr 07 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bored so thought id show you all my recently sold car from the start

first of all...the reason i started searching for a 3door silver polo lol this picture here that i found on corsasport ages ago !!

i was only wanting a 1.0 or a 1.4, but came across a gti and could get insured for the same price of my quicksilver i sold
standard

mm cant beat v dub dials

got some 15" alloys, 7" wide on the front and 8" wide at the back, as you can see, it was riding in the sky, but i could see potentiol even if no one else could lol, they had horrible 50profile tyres on aswell ergh !!

i then bought myself some fk highsport coilovers from venom motorsport which were mint fitted them with a few mates and saved mysef £200!!

got another mate to spray my splitter and i also got silver porshe center caps, which look alot better than the standard black ones
put it in the vw festival on show with the massive tyres !!! which i was embarresed of

random pic of the engine to show how clean it was for a car thats done 117k!!

then finally !! after blowing alot of money on wheels and coils, i had enought for new tyres, just used the 50s till they wore down because they were new !
i got 195 45s all around, this ment i could go lower as u can see

OOPS !! hit a curb lolol guttttted !

so i sold these rims and got some bbs rims off a mate, for .... £80 !!!! with tyres!! they were abit nackered but better then wot i had lol. I had to raise the car up abit because these were 16" and it was lowered 110mm on the 15s, the 16s couldnt handle it that low lol.

a mate did a lil photoshoot well, a video shoot for his collage work, the car was lowww then !!

practicing with the new camera mount on the new rims lol

oh ye ... thanks old lady .... she ran out infront of me and i skidded into her, sent her in the air and her dog. was right outside of a cop station and had proof i wasnt speeding, the only bad things where the lady had a broken leg and i had a £450 bill on my hands to deal with

so once i got that all sorted i got the camber sorted because as you can see, it was fooked. And i also lowered it another 20mm again and got all the arches rolled

im gettin bored of typing all this now lol ...

the car was up forsale and was struggling to sell, thought id better make it look abit nicer, instead of selling with curbed and peeling rims.
started to refurb my rims with a few mates. did them black with a polished lip, and fcuk me, dont polish things yourself, its a nightmare !!!
a photoshop...

i liked it so cracked on with it

was getting abit bored so i added some graphics to it, even tho i HATE stickers on cars lol i thought i might aswell try

just to add to it, i whacked on a black roof looked kinda cool with the other black details i thought

that it really sold it and made £900 on it!!

cheers for looking and reading, sorry for talking crap lol!!

Carl.

[Edited on 18-04-2007 by Corsa_Carl]
Charlene

18th Apr 07 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looked lush when you had it

Lets hope your new car when you get it does too
Corsa_Carl

18th Apr 07 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers charlene loved it wen it was lowww on the wide rims

ive found a black lupo hopefully getting it at the weekend, if its still forsale lol
Ben G

18th Apr 07 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice

why did you have to pay for repairs to your car when the woman walked out in front of you? surely it's hrer fault? bloody oldies!

oh and i was gonna say look at the wear on that curbed wheel lol looks like slicks
SAL
Premium Member

18th Apr 07 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks fantastic now ...
Corsa_Carl

18th Apr 07 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cud have made her pay and should have really, 3 witnesses seen her run out at the lights on a pitch black night. but she was in hospital with a broken leg, i felt bad askin for money haha

yeee those were like slicks lol oops, shows i check my tyres doesnt it lolol!!

cheers stavs, looks olrite now ye think the new owner might be taking the stripes off tho
danward

19th Apr 07 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice thread!
Tom

19th Apr 07 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was lovely
Andy Stocker

19th Apr 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice tyre!

Corsa_Carl

20th Apr 07 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers tom

nice eyyy andy haha glad i didnt get pulled lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Polo Gti Build up - warning, lots of random pics lol 24 database queries in 0.0178041 seconds