corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Decorating the bedroom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decorating the bedroom
Conway563

User status: Offline
13th Apr 07 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got home from work last night and the wife decided we were going to start re-decorating the bedroom. Was going to take some before and after pics but by this point she'd already painted the feature wall so it'll have to just be after pics.
She'd gone and bought a carpet yesterday which is being delivered on tuesday so started ripping up the laminate. It's really crap stuff that doesn't seem to have been laid properly so it's proving a bitch to come up. Got half of it done last night so will do the rest tonight. Order the new bedroom furniture today and then sort all the wiring out this weekend, there's a random plug socket about 6ft up the wall!
Should hopefully look good once it's done
Conway563

17th Apr 07 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Emptied everything out of the room last night ready for the carpet to be laid today. Took everything out the wardrobes and they started to wobble all over the place so hopefully these will arrive soon

Took part of the desk apart so now should make the room look a bit bigger and I can finally get my Shearer testimonial picture up.
Lisa should be touching up the feature wall now as there were a few bits that got missed and it needs doing before the carpet gets laid as the wall's red and the carpets a creamy colour.

[Edited on 10-05-2007 by Conway563]
Conway563

19th Apr 07 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carpet was put in alright and they even went into the airing cupboard so it's not just a sudden stop when you open the door like before.
Put the furniture back in when I got home yesterday and then spent most of the evening tidying up all the wires from the computer.
Took down a crappy little corner shelf and now just need to do some bits of poly filling before touching up the 3 cream walls. Won't get anything done until next week now as I'm on a long day today and going away straight after work tomorrow.
Will try and get some pics up soon.
Conway563

10th May 07 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't been able to do anything on this lately as we've been fitting a new kitchen but the furniture finally turned up yesterday so the missus had that all built by the time I was home
Get home tonight and finish sorting everything out thats been in boxes or thrown on the floor for the last month and then hopefully get everything finished off this weekend. Just got a couple of holes to fill in now and finish putting all the cables tidy.

[Edited on 10-05-2007 by Conway563]
corsaaa_16v

10th May 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good work

await pics, and red walls/cream carpet sounds great combo
corsa-sxi

10th May 07 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do u get the furniture from, i dnt wanna go down the argos ruote cos they are crappy and dont hold anything
Conway563

10th May 07 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi
where do u get the furniture from, i dnt wanna go down the argos ruote cos they are crappy and dont hold anything

furniture came from argos
Jay

10th May 07 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi

furniture came from argos

Its shit, I had them lasted about 2 months and the door snapped off, drawers fell through, if you havent got many clothes they are probably ok but, spend the little extra

New Poll