corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » I'm pretty fudging happy right now!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm pretty fudging happy right now!
Jules

User status: Offline
   12th Apr 07 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=352858

I like the red leather so kiss my carrott all you potential haters!
jamesvalver

12th Apr 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do well mate! 1.8? 2.2?
gianluigi

13th Apr 07 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my footy team mate bought an astra coupe last week. how ironic

anyway, nice choice there julian mate!
Jules

13th Apr 07 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dankeshun Luigi

Jimmy boy - it's a 2.2 so high tax bracket/insurance/petrol bills ahoy!
Will K

13th Apr 07 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice car mate, not sure on the red leather but nice all the same!!!

This is mine...

286bhp & 331lb ft

[Edited on 13-04-2007 by Will K]
Jules

14th Apr 07 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanted a SRi-T for a long loooong time but they haven't come down in price as much as I'd hoped they would after the VXR's released - GSi-T's still go for a bucket of cash (although I prefer the SRi-T to the GSi-T anyway)

I love the read leather, ever since I saw a TT with red leather I've loved it, maybe the interior doesn't quite match the exterior colour but it is a fairly dark blue (almost black) so it's not too bad.
Been showing the pics to some people at work as the reaction to the interior pic seems the same wherever you go - some love it (like me), some don't, but it's going to be in my car so I'm happy
Jules

18th Apr 07 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCK YEAH!!!

Well I bought it! I love it!
I couldn't hear any cam chain related noises but from looking through the history/recepits there is no proof that the larger oil nozzle has been fitted - I guess that's a job for the near future.
I'm a bit disappointed that there seems to be no sign of a fuel computer (or at least I can't see how to use one if it is present - the buttons on the indicator stalk only seem to operate the cruise control) considering it is a ex-Vauxhall demonstrator, but I have since found that it has a full Irmy sports suspension setup which is a nice bonus
The CD multichanger has stopped working so any help with that would be appriciated (thread HERE) but apart from that I love it to bits - the novelty of sneekily turning on your passengers heated seats without them knowing will take a while to wear off!
Future plans aren't too drastic - fit a GSi-T front bumper and get the stone chips on the front addressed and fit some Vaux/Irmy 17's somewhere down the line, but I'm not in any hurry at all as I love it how it is at present!
I paid £3500, 2000 (W), 2.2 16v, 70k miles with FSH, (heated) red leather interior, air con, cruise control, Irmy cross hatch grill, Irmy brused alu gearknob, full Irmy sports suspension, Irmy boot spoiler - all in very good condition, a few scratches/stone chips but you'd expect that with a 7 year old, 70k car.

I love it loads!
SetH

21st Apr 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good buy m8, well done

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » I'm pretty fudging happy right now! 24 database queries in 0.0107520 seconds