corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » citroen c2 vts + vtr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author citroen c2 vts + vtr
rustyarchs

User status: Offline
9th Apr 07 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been browsing through ebay for a cheap (under 5 grand) newish car (max 4 years) that i can use daily for getting to work thats cheap to run/ wont break down and came across the c2 vts and vtr- insurance group 6+8, average mpg 30ish+ looks kinda funky but not totally bad

so seems to tick all the boxes and doesnt have a chavy image in my eyes (yet )

never driven one before and never heard of anybody on here speak about them so can anybody tell me what they are like?

iv still got the 944 and my bike so not worried about how fast they are compared to other cars but i would like to know about build quality and handleing and if its gonna blow up or not etc etc

cheers
Andy Stocker

9th Apr 07 at 04:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An ex had the VTR & you can drive it as an automatic or blip up and down through the gears either with the paddle shift or by using the gearstick.
The VTS is manual though.
I liked the look of them and hers looked good in silver
powey

9th Apr 07 at 05:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a GT one, handled well but it was twitchy
Lucky B

9th Apr 07 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your looking for a cheap to run car i think a 1.4 TD Fiesta/206 would be a better option surely?

Only 35 quid for road tax too.
Little Vik

9th Apr 07 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mums got a 1.4 C2 SX semi auto and its great. I love stealing her car. Its funky and fun to drive and the auto is fantastic (ok its not as good as a big engines auto, but for a 1.4 its the best ive driven). Shes not had any problems with it either.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » citroen c2 vts + vtr 23 database queries in 0.0091922 seconds