corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Best wireless mouse & keyboard to go for

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best wireless mouse & keyboard to go for
Matt H

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 07 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My computer desk got sacked off in favour of a big TV & stand. My PC monitor is now my TV screen.

Obviously don't want the wires everywhere & need to get a wireless keyboard & mouse. Ideally in black similar to how the PS3 casing looks (TV, stand & PS3 are all same colour, want to keep in with that theme)

Whats a good one to go for?

Also is there such a thing as a handheld mouse? So I don't have to put it on a mat & roll it about. Instead it has a sort of remote for the cursor (bit like on the PS3 web browser)

Cheers
John

2nd Apr 07 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Logitech mx revolution and whatever keyboard that you can get in a kit with that.

You get rollerball mouses but not clued up on them.
Mad Moe

2nd Apr 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Logitech Dinovo Edge would look nice and slick with your PS3
baz2003uk

2nd Apr 07 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110109808338&rd=1&rd=1
Nismo

2nd Apr 07 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the MCE keyboard is nice.

Its the one you use for media centres, has a mouse built in too, so you can sit back on your bed and chill with it.

Nismo

2nd Apr 07 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think its about £25 then if you get a mouse too for about 20 quid you have an ace setup.

[Edited on 02-04-2007 by Nismo]
John

2nd Apr 07 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baz2003uk
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110109808338&rd=1&rd=1

Mice that don't have a built in rechargeable battery with a cradle get annoying after the 1st time they run out and you can't find batteries anywhere in the house.
Carl

2nd Apr 07 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by baz2003uk

Mice that don't have a built in rechargeable battery with a cradle get annoying after the 1st time they run out and you can't find batteries anywhere in the house.

agreed, i can never be arsed wi batteries, my friends is ace, he as a little dock that charges the spare slim phone like battery up while using the other, defo a must have.
liveseytowers

2nd Apr 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got MCE keyboard with built in mouse for my front room like the one Nismo posted. Its very good and you can control your volume from your TV as well on it and switch from your sky input to the PC by just pressing a button. I've had it a couple of months now and i've not swapped my batteries yet.
Nismo

2nd Apr 07 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liveseytowers
I've got MCE keyboard with built in mouse for my front room like the one Nismo posted. Its very good and you can control your volume from your TV as well on it and switch from your sky input to the PC by just pressing a button. I've had it a couple of months now and i've not swapped my batteries yet.

do you have the remote aswell? im considering getting one too?
Matt H

3rd Apr 07 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like MCE one will be the best, thats exactly what Im after
Nismo

3rd Apr 07 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt, Nice big pic here that shows you what its like

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/gallery/hardware/RemoteKeyboard_lg.jpg

[Edited on 03-04-2007 by Nismo]
liveseytowers

3rd Apr 07 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Originally posted by liveseytowers

do you have the remote aswell? im considering getting one too?

I do have the remote but I only bought it for the IR reciever. It confussed the hell out of me when I first used it because when I pressed the green button it turned on my xbox on and my media centre extender. When my PC goes upstairs it will save me having to use the 360 controller

New Poll