corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FIAT question - EPC type thingy?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIAT question - EPC type thingy?
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Mar 07 at 01:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, totally random one here, but does anyone know of an EPC style system for FIATs?

I need to look at a picture of a 2.0 20v HGT inlet manifold, so if anyone has access to the FIAT 'EPC' program, please help me out
ed

User status: Offline
19th Mar 07 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what it's called, but I have seen the CD's floatingaround on Ebay for it... You would have to spend money.

New Poll