corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » House blog

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author House blog
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd May 07 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell.....this has taken far far longer than I thought it would...

Quick update.....I'm probably as bored of this thread as you are....but it's useful to keep all the pics/info in one place for viewing

I took four days off this weekend (missed the chase too :angry: thats a vx meet ) and I still missed my bloody deadline today with the EA....

Ditched the floor tiles idea and went for a laminate...the hand made wall tiles have also proved to be a bloody nightmare (look good in the flesh now but shite in the photos for whatever reason)

Maple window board is ready to fit here.....

I'm dead chuffed with the floor dad fitted...and the overall look of the kitchen...

Just cleaning and masticing needed now for the valuation on friday......
RyanSxi

23rd May 07 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only hust noticed this thread, has come on loads since the first picture. good look with this
Jules S
Premium Member

6th Jun 07 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, its *finally* back on the market....agreed the weather has been shite and the EA wanted to take pics in the sunshine....

Pics taken yesterday, presumably web advert on today....first viewing this afternoon.

>clicky<

IMO it needs some better wording, but I'm happy with the pics

JadeM
Premium Member

7th Jun 07 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jules you have great taste, you have the same sink, cooker, units and worktops as us!!

and these from Ikea ................

We have them at each side of the oven, where did you put yours?

Just thought about it, ours are upside down compared to yours, the drawers are at the top and the bottle holders at the bottom

[Edited on 07-06-2007 by JadeM]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll