corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » forza 2 video

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author forza 2 video
mk4_astra

User status: Offline
7th Mar 07 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres another much shorter video from today, this is just some bloke filming it off the tv so the quality doesnt come close to a direct feed one. you can here the bloke in the background say hes blown away by how it looks.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=17540&type=mov&pl=game

as you can see the sebring track looks better than when its in my first post and they still have 5 weeks of ironing out bugs and polishing up the graphics as from what i understand the game itself is 99% complete so theres a very good chance the final version will look even better than the screens i recently posted
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 07 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the way the car jitters around going round the corner, looks like it could be quite realistic this
mk4_astra

7th Mar 07 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think so to, the amount of detail is insane. in one of the videos they show how you can check on your suspension in a race to see which ones bottom out over bumps, how much body roll u get etc. you can also check out your tyres aswell but unlike fm1 and gt where they glow red in the corner you can see which tyres are losing traction when pull away fast, corner hard etc. 50% more tuning upgrade options aswell
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 07 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what kind of in car camera do you get:?
mk4_astra

7th Mar 07 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably just bonnet, i cant see that they had the time or could get the permisson to do all the interior on the cars.

the camera views will prob be the same as fm1 but in fm2 u can rotate the angle like in pgr3, cant remember if you could do that in fm1
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 07 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my favourite angle in driving games is in car though
A1EX

8th Mar 07 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope they make the damage a bit more realistic, that enzo hit the tyre wall at 140+mph and hardly did that much body damage..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll